Click to rate this Recipe!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
Super healthy and delicious!
|Mint||180 g leaves|
|White sugar||120 grams|
|cream cheese||85 grams|
|corn starch||2 teaspoons (10ml)|
|Light cream||390 grams|
|corn syrup||80 grams|
How to Make Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
- About 250 grams of fresh mint, leaves only.
- Clean. You can also soak it.
- Dry with an IKEA salad spinner (can also be dried directly)
- First call cheese.
- Weighs 85 grams.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Press the cheese with a spoon until smooth, set aside.
- Weigh 600 grams of milk (directly into the cooking pot)
- Take two small spoons (5ml/spoon) of starch into a container and spread it out.
- Put two teaspoons of milk before cooking, mix thoroughly, and set aside for later use.
- Add 390 grams of whipped cream to the milk.
- Add 120 grams of sugar.
- Add 80 grams of corn syrup.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly so that the bottom doesn’t burn. After boiling, set the alarm for 4 minutes and keep stirring to allow the water to evaporate, leaving the essence behind.
- After 4 minutes, add the cornstarch you just mixed and cook for another 1 minute until thickened.
- Turn off the heat, add the milk mixture to the cheese, a little first.
- First, mix the added milk and cheese until there are no lumps.
- Add all the remaining milk mixture and mix well.
- Tear the fresh mint into small pieces and add them to the milk.
- Invert the mint with a spoon.
- Soak all the mint in the milk.
- Fix it with plastic wrap, (otherwise it will foam.) Let it cool at room temperature (until it’s not hot).
- Put in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, take out the semi-finished product and use a strainer to filter out the mint leaves.
- Don’t waste.
- Pour into the container of the ice cream maker.
- Select an hour.
- After an hour, the ice cream was basically formed, not watery.
- Weigh 100 grams of baking chocolate with 66% content.
- Put the chocolate into the microwave to heat, first 30 seconds, mix it, then 30 seconds (a total of one minute) and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the chocolate into a piping bag.
- Pour out the ice cream into the ice cream container bucket, pour one layer first, then shake a layer of chocolate, and shake evenly.
- Continue to spread the ice cream.
- Keep doing this, layer by layer, until the box is full.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.