In the scorching summer, come to a special heat-relieving one.
This one is also suitable for children without added whipped cream. For those who lose weight, it is less burdensome.
|White sugar||20 grams|
The practice of Oreo ice cream (no cream)
- Weigh out 20 grams of sugar with an ACA North American appliance scale
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, sort out the yolks and
pour the milk into a clean container
- pour sugar into egg yolk
- Stir until the color becomes lighter and the sugar melts (in fact, it does not need to be completely melted, and it will be boiled later, but it is still necessary to beat until the egg yolk is a little fluffy)
- Put the milk on the stove and heat it over low heat
- Add the egg yolk when it’s a little hot
- Stir continuously throughout the process to prevent the bottom from sticking
- Cook until bubbling, turn off the heat and set aside to cool
- Prepare three Oreo cookies
- Break it apart and remove the sandwich part inside.
- crush with a spoon
- Pour into the cooled milk and stir well
- pour into the mold
- Cover the lid and put it in the refrigerator for five hours to enjoy the cold feeling (I usually make it at night and eat it the next day)
- After five hours, take it out of the refrigerator and unmould it to eat, there will be no stratification of ice milk
- Finished image
This amount is just enough to make three ice creams.
When the milk is heated, it must be boiled on a low heat.