Want to eat ? ice cream? Do it yourself!
About 130 calories per 100g, only half the calories of ice cream on the market. And it’s rich in protein!
A version with [avocado ?] has been optimized, and the taste will be more creamy~ Considering the color, I made a matcha-flavored version, and the calories are similar.
There are actually no special requirements for the ingredients of this recipe. The ratio of dry ingredients to wet ingredients is probably about 1:5, and you can taste it during the stirring process~ If the milk taste is not enough, add milk, and if the sweetness is not enough, add sugar .
– Dry ingredients: protein powder/meal replacement powder of various flavors, milk powder, cocoa powder, almond powder, matcha powder…
– Wet ingredients: lactone tofu, avocado…etc
– Others: Various nuts and dried fruits can be added according to your preference~
|Matcha Flavor (Optimized Avocado)–136 kcal/100g|
|Matcha-flavored meal replacement powder/protein powder||50g|
|Sugar substitute (0 calories)||Appropriate amount (adjust according to taste)|
|Protein powder or milk powder||40g|
|Nuts or dried fruit (optional)||5g|
|Sugar substitute (0 calories)||20g|
Healthy low-calorie high-protein | five-minute zero-error bean curd ice cream practice
Here are the steps for the cocoa flavored version, similar to the matcha avocado version.
The tofu must be boiled to remove the beany smell.
- Mix all ingredients. If you like cocoa with a strong taste, you can add more cocoa powder, and you can also add various nuts and dried fruits~
- Knead and blend until smooth and grain-free.
- Put it in a nice looking bottle and put it in the fridge. Ice it for about 3 hours and you can eat it~ You don’t need to freeze it for too long, it will be too hard to pry~
- The mellow aroma of cocoa and the dense taste of tofu are just as satisfying as chocolate ice cream?
- The version with avocado is blended with a food processor, the tofu is more finely ground and the taste is more delicate.
It tastes like thick yogurt before freezing~
After freezing, it tastes like ice cream~
- The matcha avocado version has 137 calories/100g
- The calories of cocoa flavor are 130 kcal/100g
1. You can choose vanilla, strawberry, matcha and other flavors for protein powder, and the flavor is better; or use milk powder, the milk flavor will be stronger, and the calories will be similar.
2. The dense taste of tofu and avocado can replace butter, low-fat and high-protein ~ remember to boil it with water to remove the beany smell.
3. It would be better if there is a cooking machine. Break the tofu until there is no graininess, the taste is very delicate, and it is completely impossible to feel that it is made of tofu~