Click to rate this Recipe!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
|Light cream||2 cups/473ml|
|condensed milk||2 tablespoons|
Three simple ingredients homemade delicious mango ice cream (no egg yolk version)
- 1. Prepare three raw materials. If you don’t have condensed milk, you can make it yourself. It’s very simple. See my link (https://www.xiachufang.com/recipe/106179990/). If you really don’t want to do it, you can just use sugar instead.
- 2. Cut the mango into small pieces and keep as much juice as possible. I like ice cream with layers, so I didn’t puree it, just cut it into small pieces with a knife.
- 3. Put the cream in a clean basin
- 4. Beat with egg beater
- until wet foaming
- Almost like this, with texture but still fluid
- 5. Add two tablespoons of condensed milk to the whipped cream, about 30 grams, you can taste it for yourself later, I don’t like too sweet
- 6. Add all the mango juice cubes together
- 7. Whisk the three ingredients evenly, this step will take tens of seconds, or you can manually stir them evenly with a scraper
- Look at the finished product before freezing in the refrigerator, taste the taste, if it is not sweet enough, you can add some condensed milk
- 8. Put it into a clean glass container and smooth the surface. Chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- 9. Thirty to forty minutes before eating, take out and defrost. You can prepare some chopped nuts to match, it doesn’t matter if you don’t
- Finished product picture, very delicious
- One bowl is not satisfying, have another bowl! No, I have to go for a run?
Eat this ice cream as soon as it starts to thaw.