Click to rate this Recipe!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
The Haagen-Dazs that children love, is simple and healthy to make by yourself, and the taste is even more amazing✌️
|Lemon Juice||5g (leave a little whipped cream)|
|Ice Cream Section:|
|caster sugar||70g (leave 50g whipped cream)|
|Homemade thick yogurt (available for purchase)||300g|
The practice of strawberry Haagen-Dazs ice cream
- Homemade thick yogurt: (not too sweet)
300 grams of pure milk, 20 grams of sugar, 2 pieces of yogurt powder, and a thermos cup.
Rinse the cup with boiling water, heat the milk to about 40°C, add sugar and stir until dissolved. Pour into the cup, add bacteria powder and mix well, cover and let stand for 4-5 hours.
Commercially available thick yogurt can also be purchased directly.
- Strawberry jam: Wash and dice the strawberries, add sugar and lemon juice, put them in a pot and simmer over low heat.
- Stir constantly.
- Turn off heat until thickened.
- Put the egg yolks, sugar, and salt into a bowl and stir over water.
- To thicken.
- The egg yolk is boiled, so children can eat it with confidence.
Set aside to lukewarm or cool.
- Pour in the yogurt and stir to make the yogurt mayonnaise.
- Take another clean bowl and pour in the whipped cream.
- Add caster sugar and lemon juice.
- Play until 7-8 for distribution.
There is a lot of cream, and you can use a large food preservation bag with two openings on both ends to send it, which can prevent splashing, and you can remove the bag after beating.
- Mix the whipped cream with the mayo yogurt sauce.
- Add strawberry jam and mix well.
- Pour into a freezer-free food crisper and store in the refrigerator.
- Also made matcha flavored, just add matcha directly when whipping cream.
If other flavors are needed, add color powder when mixing egg yolk yogurt paste and mix well.