In summer, I want a cake, no heat…
Don’t turn on the oven, turn on the refrigerator~~??
Let’s have an ice cream cake there~
This recipe is the amount for a six-inch mold, two flavors , the mold is enlarged, the taste is more blindly, and the amount of the table can be omitted~~
Welcome to give pointers~~
|Crushed Oreo Cookies||80g|
|Multi-flavor ice cream powder||50g per serving|
|high calcium low fat milk||125ml per serving|
How to make ice cream cake [no-bake low-fat version]
- Prepare materials
- Crush Oreo cookies and blend with a blender to powder. Butter melts in water.
- Take a 6-inch cake active mold and wrap the mold base with tin foil for easy ejection.
- Take a little melted butter and spread it evenly around the inside of the mold, so that the mold can be ejected~
- Add the melted butter to the Oreo biscuits and stir as you pour, allowing the butter to slowly combine with the Oreos!
- Mix the butter and Oreo biscuits thoroughly~
- Pour into the mold and compact with a spoon!
- Then put it into the refrigerator together with the mold for 30-40 minutes~
- Take 50g of ice cream powder
- Pour in 125ml milk
- Hand stirring to melt evenly
- Wash for 5 minutes on low speed with a whisk
- You can make a strawberry paste
- Remove the Oreo base from the refrigerator, pour in the strawberry ice cream paste, shake the mold lightly, and then go to the refrigerator to freeze for 2 hours~
- Use the same recipe as strawberry ice cream to make a matcha ice cream paste
- Two hours later, take out the strawberry ice cream and add the matcha ice cream paste~
Put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours~
- After three or four hours of quick freezing, blow it around the side with a hair dryer, and you can easily demould~
- Because the weather is too hot, the ice cream is very pretentious. Before I can decorate it properly, the surrounding began to melt~
The time is best to do it in the morning. It takes about 5 hours for the two layers of flavor to come down. In the afternoon, you can enjoy summer beautifully~