The ice cream with condensed milk will be very fragrant and sweet. Children will like it more!
The ordinary ice cream mold of this recipe can probably make 7 – 8 sticks. (It will be firmer if you freeze it overnight in the refrigerator and then unmould it.)
If you don’t like to eat too sweet, just reduce the fine sugar added to the whipped cream. → (This recipe may have a little bit of ice slag, people who are too picky should not do it?? I don’t like the recipe with egg yolk.)
If you have any questions, please contact me on WeChat: yuka110337
|Light cream||200 grams (tower)|
|corn starch||12 grams|
|condensed milk||80 g (Nestlé Eagle Mark)|
|Caster sugar (add whipped cream)||10gram|
The practice of extra thick condensed milk cream ice cream
- A group photo of the materials I used! ??
- A comparison photo of my mold and Sanneng 450g toast box!
- ?? If you want to play tricks. Then you prepare a chocolate pen and melt it with warm water——(Wipe the chocolate pen when you take it out, don’t get wet). → Squeeze the chocolate solution into the mould.
Note: The mold must be dry (that is, the position where you want to squeeze the chocolate, it must be dry, try to wipe off the moisture, it will look better??)
chocolate pen brand is: thousands of words.
→ There are two pictures of the finished product with chocolate!
- The total amount of milk is 200 grams: first divide 50 grams of milk, and then add 12 grams of cornstarch to the 50 grams of milk to make it into a uniform and grain-free state.
In addition, heat the remaining 150 grams of milk until the water boils, turn to low heat, and quickly pour in the 50 grams of milk that has been added with cornstarch, stirring constantly to prevent it from sticking to the bottom. I feel that the milk starch paste is already cooked , turn off the fire quickly. ?? (This time must be very short, don’t burn it!)
Note: Use a non-stick milk pan to make it, pay attention to stirring to prevent it from sticking to the bottom.
- The whipping cream is sent to about 40%, and a little texture is enough.
Add the milk starch paste, beat at the lowest speed for about 10 seconds, and stir well.
?? Then add 80 grams of condensed milk, beat it for about 10 seconds at the lowest speed, and stir well.
- Spoon the ice cream batter into the molds.
I randomly found a rabbit mold for the extra ice cream batter and put it in.
→ Freeze in the refrigerator for one night before unmolding! (It will be stronger??)
- Cherry blossoms with chocolate?
- beautiful isn’t it?
- Are you creative?? The bunny ears are broken off, but you can still cover the leaves??
1: Corn starch must be added. (for combating ice slag)
2: Be careful not to burn the milk corn paste, and prevent it from sticking to the bottom!