Click to rate this Recipe!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
Really big white rabbit, just take a bite, it’s like eating soft white rabbit toffee! The idea of this popsicle is to reflect the original taste and not to be too rich, so egg yolk is not used. Use milk powder + cornstarch to thicken instead. The weather is hot, this popsicle melts faster, the taste is sweeter, and there is no ice residue.
|White Rabbit Toffee||75g|
|condensed milk||5g (optional)|
The practice of white rabbit toffee popsicle/ice cream
- Mix toffee + milk + milk powder + cornstarch and mix well
- Heat it on medium-low heat, slowly the toffee melts, and the liquid becomes viscous, wipe it with your fingers, and turn off the heat after leaving a clear trace.
- this state.
- sieve once
- Let cool and set aside.
- Whip the whipped cream at a medium-low speed until it is slightly textured and there are no large bubbles.
- mix both well
- Popsicle batter is done.
- Pour evenly into the mold, shake a few times, insert a wooden stick, and freeze overnight.
- The appearance of this demoulding is not that kind of particularly smooth state, which is normal.