Click to rate this Recipe!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
|Ingredients: 160 grams of whipped cream, 150 grams of old yogurt, 150 grams of fresh milk, 60 grams of caster sugar, four pieces of Oreo cake|
|Use old yogurt for yogurt, the thicker kind.|
The practice of super delicious yogurt Oreo ice cream
- Prepare materials
- Pour the refrigerated whipped cream into a basin, add sugar
- Use a manual egg beater to beat until 80% of the hair has lines.
- A small amount of whipped cream can be used with a manual egg beater, and the clockwise circle is quickly drawn, and it will be ready soon.
- Oreo biscuits remove the white sandwich in the middle and put them in a fresh-keeping bag
- Crush into small pieces with the palm of your hand
- Mix yogurt and milk evenly and add to the whipped cream
- Add crushed Oreo cookies
- milk paste mix well
- Mix it to make a sorbet milk paste
- Pour batter into sorbet molds
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for more than eight hours.
- Take out the sorbet, put water in the cup, and dip the sorbet to release it
- This sorbet is really delicious!
- Made it again with a different mold and it is also very beautiful!
- Give it a try, everyone, and remember to hand in your homework to your cousin!