If you have too much cream, let’s consume the whipped cream. The sandwich made with chocolate chantilly cream tastes really good. The rich chocolate fragrance is endless aftertaste. Make the chocolate chantilly cream in advance and put it in the refrigerator overnight. The next morning Get up and do it, just right for breakfast. It is also possible to make it on the same day, as long as it is refrigerated for 4 hours, it can be sent, and the finished Chantilly cream is not easy to beat. Everyone knows that animal cream is easy to melt. In summer, you can add gelatin sheets to make chantilly cream to make the cream more stable and not to melt. The ratio of stable chocolate chantilly cream: 150 grams of whipped cream and 1 gram of gelatin sheets is enough. Don’t say much, let’s do it. The Siemens oven I use is a three-energy baking tray 28 ✖️x 28. If you are unclear, please leave a message
|egg||4 pieces (choose more than 60 grams)|
|Low-gluten flour||50 grams|
|Valrhona Cocoa Powder||15 grams|
|Corn oil||40 grams|
|caster sugar||55 grams|
|Chocolate Chantilly Cream|
|Carpoly chocolate (70.5%)||30 grams|
|Light cream||150 grams|
|caster sugar||15 grams|
|Gelatin sheets (can be added in summer)||1 g|
Chocolate Chantilly Cream Cocoa Cake Roll, no peeling, ice cream sandwich
- Let’s make chocolate Chantilly cream first. The taste made by Carpoly is also very good. It’s more affordable than Valrhona’s. I bought this one rather bitter, so I used a little more sugar.
- Pour chocolate, whipped cream, and fine sugar into a glass bowl, and use a microwave oven for 30 seconds on high heat. The temperature is about 40 degrees. (Do not exceed 50 degrees. Chocolate will melt between 40 degrees and 50 degrees) with Stir the egg beater until the chocolate is completely melted. In summer, you can add soaked gelatin sheets at this step. Adding gelatin can make the Chantilly cream more stable and not easy to melt. Soak the gelatin sheets in ice water in advance to make them soaked It can be stretched and stretched. Use a kitchen paper towel to dry the water and put it in the chocolate cream and stir it to melt. Best to sieve to check that the chocolate and gelatin are completely melted.
- Then cover it with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for later use. Refrigerate for more than 4 hours before it can be sent. Of course, it can also be refrigerated overnight.
- Weigh all the ingredients, separate the eggs, put the egg whites in the refrigerator for later use, and sift the low-gluten flour twice
- Pour cocoa powder into the milk, heat it in a microwave for 30 seconds, a little higher than the hand temperature, about 40 degrees, stir it evenly with an egg beater, and there is no particle state. Pour in the corn oil. If the liquid mixed in this step is lower than the temperature of your hands, you can put it in the microwave again and heat it to 40 degrees. This will make it easier to emulsify. At room temperature, the corn oil will take a long time to emulsify. . This is the emulsification method I have always used for cakes, and it works very well.
- Pour in the low-gluten flour and mix well
- Pour in the low-gluten flour mixed state
- Add the egg yolk and use a manual egg beater to stir evenly with the method of drawing Z. This is the state of stirring
- At this time, the oven can be preheated to 170 degrees, and the egg whites are sent to a coarse foam state at high speed, adding 1/3 of fine sugar
- Add 2/3 of fine granulated sugar to the small fine bubbles, and continue to beat at medium and high speed
- Whip until textured, add the last caster sugar, and turn to low speed, the low speed can sort out the small bubbles and make the meringue more delicate
- Send it to the big hook
- Add 1/2 of meringue to egg yolk paste
- ➕Mix roughly evenly with a stirrer
- Pour all the mixed cocoa paste into the remaining protein basin, mix evenly by scooping and mixing, do not over-mix to avoid defoaming
- Pour the mixed cocoa paste into the three-function plate with a high-temperature oil pad
- Scrape with a scraper
- Put it in the middle and lower layer of the oven at 170 degrees and bake for 20 minutes. I baked it at 180 degrees this time. It feels a bit thick after baking. Next time, bake it at 170 degrees. Everyone depends on the temper of their own oven. to adjust the temperature.
- Take it out of the oven and lightly shake it twice to shake out the heat, put it on the baking net to cool, no need to remove the mold, wait until it is cold, and then take it out
- At this time, you can take out the chocolate Chantilly milk that has been made in advance and send it to 9 minutes. It is relatively dry and the finished Chantilly cream is not easy to beat. Everyone can rest assured to beat it, haha
- Cut the beveled sides at both ends, spread the chocolate Chantilly cream, and the 3/4 part of the cream should be a little higher
- Roll it up with a rolling pin, wrap both ends in oiled paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes to set
- The chocolate Chantilly cream cocoa roll that will not crack and peel is ready. This one is baked at 180 degrees, and the skin is found to be a bit thick. Next time it is better to bake at 170 degrees. In the last two minutes, you can turn on the hot air mode to dry the skin, so that the skin will not stick to the oily paper and peel off.
- I made another roll today, this time baked at 170 degrees for 20 minutes, the skin is just right, the main picture is baked at 180 degrees, the skin is a bit thick. So adjust the temperature according to your own oven temper, everyone’s oven temper is different. The temperature of Siemens is still very accurate, the set temperature is the same as the actual temperature in the oven
- The amount of cream used to make chocolate Chantilly cream can be increased to 180 grams. When it is sent to 5 distributions, set aside 20 grams of chocolate Chantilly cream for later use, and then continue to send the rest of the cream. Cut two pieces for decoration, picture I used 10 grams for the glaze. The Chantilly cream adds a lot of points to the cocoa cake roll. It was killed by friends after making it. One roll is really not enough, it’s so delicious. The evaluation given by my friend is not too sweet and not too greasy. The sandwich tastes like eating ice cream. It is much more delicious than the cakes baked in private houses outside. I strongly recommend everyone to make a roll. The taste is really good.
Using a microwave oven to heat the milk mixed liquid has been tried and tested. Everyone must try this emulsification method. It can be heated to 40 degrees by any method, otherwise the oil and cocoa milk liquid are really difficult to stir and blend to complete the emulsification. You can try it for 10 seconds and 10 seconds. Do not overheat.