I love Haagen-Dazs! Every time I eat ice cream, I go to Haagen-Dazs to eat, but the Haagen-Dazs store opposite is closed, and the nearest Haagen-Dazs store is a few kilometers away, so I can only make it at home. I didn’t think the taste was any worse than Haagen-Dazs ?!
|Light cream||150 grams|
|milk powder||35 grams|
|Caster sugar||27 grams|
|corn starch||8 grams|
㊙️The same type of ice cream from Haagen-Dazs with extra thick milk flavor! The practice of zero failure ?❗️
- You still have to prepare the materials before you start! ?
- Pour all the ingredients into the pot at once, turn on low heat, and stir well with a spatula. Cook until bubbling and turn off the heat!
- Pour the ice cream batter into the forked ice cream mold.
- Secure the lid and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- I suspect I’m still at Haagen-Dazs. ?
After the ice cream paste is cooled, put it in the refrigerator, otherwise the water vapor will cause the ice slag to form, and the taste will not be good?.