|ice cream section|
|egg yolk (preferably sterile)||3|
|vanilla extract||1-2 drops|
[Peach Ice Cream] The same style in FamilyMart, this year’s Internet celebrity ice cream TOP1! practice
- Let’s make the peach jam first: Wash and peel a peach (don’t lose the skin~), cut it into small pieces.
- Put it in a container, add 55g white sugar and half a lemon juice and marinate for an hour
- Put the peach skin into a pot, add a small amount of water, and boil it to let the color of the peach skin come out.
- Then remove the peach skin, add the marinated peach diced, and cook slowly
- until the water evaporates and becomes viscous. Pour into a bowl and let cool, then put it in a piping bag for later use
- Next, do the ice cream part: add 40g white sugar to the 3 egg yolks and stir well,
- Pour 70g of milk into a small milk pot, heat it to a slight boil, then pour it into the egg yolks in batches, remember to keep stirring, otherwise it will become egg drop soup
- After stirring evenly, pour it back into the pot and heat it with the smallest heat
- When the liquid becomes viscous (scrape it in the pan, it will stick to a slit), add two drops of vanilla extract, stir well, and the mayonnaise is ready. Pour out, filter and let cool for later use
- After the mayonnaise is cool, whip 250g of whipped cream until it reaches 8-9 points. The firmer it is, the less ice residue will appear!
- Pour the cooled mayonnaise into the whipped cream, stir well,
- Put it in a piping bag
- Take out the peach mold, fill half of the ice cream first, then fill it with peach jam (you can use an ice cream stick to make a hole first, then fill it with the sauce)
- Press down the rest of the ice cream, fill it in along the edges and peach jam, then smooth the surface,
- Insert ice cream sticks and freeze for more than 8 hours
- Then do the crispy part: put 160g of white chocolate and 60g of coconut oil in a pot, heat it in water until it melts,
- Pour into a wide-mouth cup (it’s fine for peach ice cream)
- Remove the frozen ice cream, put it in the chocolate and coat it with chocolate chips,
- And then sprinkle with strawberry powder and you’re done!
- Peach ice cream is ready~
- Sprinkling strawberry powder on the peach not only makes it “ripe”, but the surface is also fluffy, which is very similar to the fine fluff on the surface of the peach~
- Bite off the tip of the peach, and the sweet and sour strawberry powder greeted the tip of the tongue first, and the crunchy chocolate crunched between the teeth.
- The delicate ice cream melts in the mouth, and the peach jam wrapped in the middle slowly unfolds. The sour and sweet mix is just right, and the ice-cold ice cream is addictive~
1. If the egg yolk part is worried that you can’t keep up with the speed of your hands during the cooking stage, it will become egg drop soup, you can make it by heating it in water! It will take a little longer, but the effect can be the same as boiling
2. When filling the ice cream, try to fill it along the edge of the mold to reduce the possibility of voids. Press down lightly when inserting the ice cream sticks, don’t press too deep, but the jam will go to the top of peach