Click to rate this Recipe!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
|Oreo Crumbs||Toss it in as you like!|
|Vanilla extract (optional, but more delicious)||A few drops|
|Milk ? (mixed with milk powder)||15g|
[Perfect replica McDonald’s] No ice cream machine version of McWhirlwind, absolutely amazing‼ The practice of ️
- First feel its silky smoothness…
- First add 14 grams of milk powder and a few drops of vanilla extract to 15 grams of milk, stir well and set aside
- Let’s whip the yolks! 3 egg yolks ➕ caster sugar, beat the egg beater on medium speed, keep beating! Reminder: Eggs must be at room temperature, otherwise you will collapse, and the yolks will not be beaten, don’t ask me how I know…
- The beaten egg yolk paste should be very thick in the video, the volume has grown several times, and it has turned white
- Heat the 160 grams of milk, turn on low heat until small bubbles form around the edges, then turn off the heat immediately. small fire!
- Gradually and slowly pour the hot milk into the beaten egg yolk batter, mixing the two with a hand mixer. Sieve the mixed custard into the pan and continue to heat until you pick up the spatula and run a stroke across it with your fingers, and the batter on both sides will not stick together!
- Add the freshly heated thick custard to the milk powder mixture from step 2 and use a spatula to mix them well.
- Take out the weighed whipped cream. The whipped cream can be whipped first, and when it allows 5 or 60% of the hair, it can flow and become slightly thicker. I think the state is a bit like liquid glue, but only A little bit of a texture that is not very clear, if you don’t move it, you can’t see it has been beaten, don’t beat it too much! A maximum of 6 achievements is enough, and it is safer for a novice to join after a dozen, and the success rate is also relatively high. Add to the batter you just prepared, or mix with a spatula. The ice cream paste is done ✅! By the way, add crushed Oreos according to your preference and mix well.
- Put the whole ice cream batter in the freezer and freeze it, yes, it’s frozen! About 2-4 hours, but each refrigerator is different, it depends on the state of acridine! I think Oreo yyds?, added a lot, don’t mind
- Frozen state ☝?. Here you can pay attention‼ ️: The best ones should actually be harder, semi-solid state, mine is a bit thin, and it actually froze for a while later ?
- Wash with an electric whisk until the volume is puffed up, smooth, and puffed up a lot
- Replace in the refrigerator to freeze, 2-3 hours. In order to make the taste more delicate and soft, the ice cream needs to be repeated 2 or 3 times. Hehe, although it is troublesome, the final product is really worth it!
- The batter that was beaten for the second time ??, put it in the refrigerator again ?
- Actually at this time, after the second beat, it can be eaten directly, but I prefer to freeze it for an hour or two ?
- The so-called delicacy in the world should refer to it… It’s so delicious ?
- If you are really lazy, you can make the ice cream paste and put it in the freezer. My freezer is minus 18 degrees for 8 hours, then take it out and let it sit at room temperature for 10 minutes, or blow it with a hair dryer and hot air for a while, then take it out. You can just beat the egg beater directly once?! But the process of beating will be a bit indescribable… and you must remember that if you follow this method, the time must be longer to fully break the ice slag!
- It’s still super soft~ It’s almost exactly the same as McDonald’s McWhirlwind! (The picture is chocolate ? flavored)