Click to rate this Recipe!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
|Finger Cookies||Appropriate amount|
|Fruit glaze part|
|mango diced||Appropriate amount|
|Old Rock Candy||90g|
|Golden Passion Fruit||6|
|Other fruits||Appropriate amount|
Mango Tiramisu~The practice of ice cream cake
- Prepare all the ingredients, this time the egg is a little bigger and used 8 egg yolks.
- Add half of the sugar to the egg yolk, put it in hot water around 85°C, and heat it
- Whip until the yolks are whitish and thick like the video
- Add the pre-softened mascarpone cheese in three additions
- I can’t get my tennis elbow to work, so I just switch to the mixer
- Mix until smooth and smooth, set aside for later use
- Add the other half of the rock sugar to the whipped cream and beat to 8-9. (I added a little milk powder and reduced the amount of sugar)
- Because it’s hot right now, I’m getting nine points
- The whipped cream is mixed with the cheese paste three times, and the final state is as thick as the video. Mousse liquid is ready.
- This recipe can make a 28*28 square plate mold or a 14-inch round mold. Brush the finger biscuits with coffee wine or jam and place them on the bottom of the mold
- Squeeze the mousse on top
- Lay it flat, then add another layer of finger biscuits, squeeze the mousse liquid, and then flatten. Refrigerate for at least four hours.
- Get all the fruit ready
- Peel the mango, remove the core, grind it into a puree with a wall breaker, and boil it with the old rock sugar on a low heat
- Add lemon juice and boil until the old rock sugar is all incorporated
- Add some diced mango
- Add passion fruit and turn off heat
- Add the soaked gelatin and stir to combine
- Cool down slightly and pour over the refrigerated mousse
- Add mango diced and other decorative fruits
- Small container for home eating