About the ice cream recipe of the ice cream machine version, I wrote more than N last year~
Just this year, I will update a Thai tea ice cream with the new Baicui ice cream machine.
In the drink class, everyone bought Thai tea and friends can make it.
①The general version is basically 200g milk + 200g whipped cream. This time I hope that the finished product will be refreshing, so I use more milk and less cream.
②And I use 40g of fine granulated sugar every day, but this time I used 35g. The sugar has been reduced.
△The ice cream machine version can be so willful, more milk, less cream.
|①Thai tea English milk sauce|
|yolk||3 about 50g|
|Thai style black tea||5g|
Low-sugar Thai tea ice cream [ice cream machine version] practice
- ①Making British milk sauce
Generally speaking, milk is used to make British milk sauce~
Thai tea taste is of course to make Thai tea flavored milk in advance.
- I use the tea leaves from the drink class to make Thai milk tea~
- Put 270g milk + Thai tea into a milk pot and boil.
- After boiling, remove from the heat, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes, use a tea bag to filter out the milk tea liquid and it is ready.
(If you are in a hurry, you can also cook for 4 minutes + stew for 4 minutes)
Basically, after filtering, the milk tea is about 250g. If it is not enough, add milk to 250g.
- Slowly pour the warm milk tea liquid into the egg yolk basin, stirring while pouring to avoid agglomeration.
- Pour the egg yolk liquid back into the pot, put it on the electric ceramic stove, and cook on low heat.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stir diligently while cooking, and don’t leave any dead ends.
At the same time, the thermometer detects the temperature~
- Cook until thick, and the monitoring method is to dip the spatula into the English milk sauce and pass it with your fingers, leaving a clear mark that will not disappear.
At the same time, the thermometer monitors to about 82°C, and leave the fire in time.
(In the picture above, I have already left the fire, and the temperature has dropped to 80°C)
- Sift the English crème fraiche after removing from the heat.
- Mix the whipped cream with the sifted English milk sauce, and the Thai tea ice cream liquid is ready.
- I use the Baicui IC1280 ice cream machine with its own compressor. It doesn’t need a freezing bucket, just pour the prepared ice cream liquid into it to make ice cream.
- Start the ice cream program and wait for the ice cream to be finished.
- After making it, put it directly into the container and send it to the freezer of the refrigerator to freeze. After freezing for about 2 hours or more, you can dig the balls.
- No one will refuse milk tea~
Served with a cone, it is really amazing, delicious, Amway for everyone.
- Summer is all about eating ice cream.