Click to rate this Recipe!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
I prefer the one with eggs to the one without eggs, which is smoother and richer, and the one without eggs is more refreshing.
|granulated sugar||80 grams|
Strawberry Ice Cream – Ice Cream Maker Recipe
- Egg yolks and fine sugar are sent to thicken and expand in volume and turn white
- Heat the milk until it bubbles around, between 80 and 89 degrees, pour it into the egg yolk paste, and stir while pouring
- Filter back into the milk pot
- Heat the custard mixture over low heat with hot water until it thickens, and leave scratches on the scraper with your finger, then quickly cool down over ice water
- Add fresh strawberries, blend in a food processor and refrigerate overnight
- The next day, add whipped cream
- Ice cream machine churn for 20 minutes
- I made it myself with fresh strawberries, and the color is really not the color that is sold in the market.
Traditional ice cream machine, freeze the ice cream bucket in advance.