During the Chinese New Year, everyone is launching their own dessert gift boxes. In addition to all kinds of candies, biscuits with super high value can also be packaged and given away~
Korean private houses have also been popular for a while. Cookies~
Oreos, nuts and dried fruits can be added to the recipe for rich flavors~
Cookies that are very realistic like ice cream balls, fun and novel, no matter how you put them in, they will not melt~
Our official account translated a strawberry flavor with Xiaofa, and the tutorial is here:
|Recipe (Serving Size)|
|Edible Flavor (Dyeing and Seasoning) Strawberry Red, Blueberry Purple Banana Yellow, Coffee Brown||One tablespoon (15g)|
|Ice cream scoop (small diameter 4 cm) makes about 12 cookies, oven 150 degrees for 15 minutes|
Four flavor ice cream cookies, making essentials and keys! practice
- Butter softened at room temperature and beat with a whisk
- Add in powdered sugar and continue to beat until the color is slightly white, but not very fluffy
- Add strawberry flavored food essence and mix well
- The edible flavor extract used by the author feels that it is thick and has both flavoring and dyeing functions. I don’t know the brand, but I feel that the state of coffee flavor is very similar to the coffee we made before. Amazing Korean coffee sauce.
- Wear gloves to mix and press the batter, you can beat it like the whole dough to make it firmer~
- It must be in this state~ Rub it down with your fingers, the batter is dry and can form small cracks, much like the natural texture on ice cream, right~~
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out the cookies one by one, remove the edges, tidy up a little, and bake them more realistically.
- Just buckle it on the baking sheet, it already looks like a real ice cream ball!
- Remember to keep a distance between cookies~
- Oven at 150 degrees for 15 minutes~
- Break apart, it looks hard and dry inside. It looks very good. I don’t know how it tastes. Such biscuits will be better eaten with coffee or milk~
- Follow the video to make other flavors:
Yellow Banana Ice Cream
- Purple blueberry flavor
- Brown coffee
- All four are well done and put together very cool~
- For more tutorials and inspirations, please follow Xiaofa on the official account~
1. This kind of biscuits are most afraid of the butter being beaten and collapsing. Similarly for butter cookies, the butter will be spread out into a pie~
2. To make four flavors at a time, multiply the recipe by four, and adjust Weigh them together before coloring and seasoning, divide them into 4 parts separately, and adjust the coloring and coloring separately~
3. For seasoning, we can use the flavoring agents of various flavors bought on Taobao, but generally do not have the coloring function, and can be eaten with the help of Pigments are used for coloring~
4. The food essence has been changed, so the consistency of the batter also needs to be adjusted accordingly. If it is thin, you can add flour little by little and continue to knead until it shows fine lines.
5. For example, cocoa powder and matcha powder can be used to replace a certain proportion of flour, and the taste of natural color powder will definitely change. We can try to replace a small amount of time, or add nuts, dried fruit, oatmeal Broken Leo, debugged more than a dozen flavors like the first picture!
Of course, the test of success is still the state of rubbing out small cracks~
Come on, rub, rub, rub, rub~