Click to rate this Recipe!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
|Light cream||960 grams|
|cocoa powder||60 grams|
|dark chocolate||280 grams|
|Caster sugar||100 g|
Sweet and mellow – the practice of dark chocolate ice cream
- The original recipe is: 480 grams of whipped cream, 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 140 grams of chopped dark chocolate, 240 grams of milk, 100 grams of caster sugar, 5 egg yolks, 1/8 teaspoon of salt, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract .
I made twice the amount. Double the amount is really not enough. I reduced the amount of sugar by half, and I think the sweetness is just right. I don’t put the vanilla essence if I don’t have it. I use up a little more whipped cream in one box. I also use up a little more milk in two boxes. The finished product has no effect. It is recommended to use high-quality cocoa powder and dark chocolate, and the finished product will be very fragrant and mellow.
- Put 480 grams of whipped cream in a pot, sieve the cocoa powder, mix and stir, and heat on low heat until the cocoa powder melts.
- Remove heat and stir in dark chocolate until melted.
- Very silky black.
- Add the remaining 480 grams of whipped cream, mix well, cool and set aside.
- That’s it.
- In a bowl, mix egg yolks, salt, and 50 grams of caster sugar, and beat at high speed until the egg yolk paste is expanded and thickened.
- Mix milk, 50 grams of caster sugar, heat on low heat until it just boils and turn off the heat.
- Slowly pour the hot milk into the egg yolk mixture in small amounts, stirring quickly to prevent the egg yolks from cooking.
- Pour the mixed milk and egg yolk mixture into a pot and stir to 75⁰C over low heat. The liquid becomes thick and your fingers can make scratches on the back of the spoon. Turn off the heat.
- Sift the heated milk egg yolk mixture into the cooled dark chocolate sauce and mix well.
- After cooling, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 7 hours before sending.
- After 7 hours of freezing and a little hard, pour it into the blender and blend at high speed with a spherical head until it becomes thicker, so that the texture will be denser.
- Put it in a crisper, freeze it and eat it. Twice the amount is so much, so I suggest that you make twice the amount, it is really delicious.
- Take a photo, it’s beautiful! The most enjoyable way to eat is to hold a whole box and dig into it while swiping the phone. It’s too addicting to eat. Even if I finish eating, I regret it. How many ropes does it take to get rid of the fat???