? Make an ice cream cake to welcome the summer☀️
It’s not too satisfying to take a sip of the ice cream?
No oven and super easy ‼ ️
The ice cream is cold and has no calories?
So you won’t get fat? Make it quickly‼ ️
Reference mold: six-inch round mold
|Oreo Cookies||120 grams|
|chocolate ice cream:|
|Caster sugar||45 grams|
|cocoa powder||15 grams|
|Light cream||240 grams|
|Milk ice cream:|
|Caster sugar||23 grams|
|Light cream||120 grams|
|Light cream||20 grams|
Chocolate Ice Cream Cake ? Free Oven‼ ️0⃣️Failed‼ ️’s practice
- Crush the biscuits, add melted butter, stir well, pour into molds and press flat
- Whisk egg yolk ➕ milk ➕ caster sugar evenly and heat it in water
- Keep stirring and heating for about seven or eight minutes, the liquid can hang a thick layer on the shovel and turn off the heat
- Add the chocolate while it is still hot, sift in the cocoa powder and mix well
- Whip the whipped cream until there are small sharp corners or obvious lines
- Add the chocolate paste cooled to room temperature and mix well (from the bottom up)
- Pour into the mold, freeze until the surface hardens, about three hours, then pour in milk ice cream (the same way as milk ice cream and chocolate ice cream) and freeze for more than five hours
- Chocolate➕ whipped cream, heat it in water until it melts, not too hot below 60 degrees, put it in a piping bag
- Control the temperature at 30-40 degrees, pour it on the ice cream cake~ and then put it on the Oreo decoration
It is wrongly written in the video Oreo biscuits 120g butter 45g
The more controversial part may be the egg yolk part?
⭐️Then let me talk about it~
I have no problem after eating it?
The egg yolk is heat-processed without the smell of egg❌
Haagen-Dazs also uses raw egg yolk so don’t worry ✅
And the soft-hearted egg can also be eaten and delicious?