This is a basic vanilla flavor with a relatively refreshing taste. It has a lower content of whipped cream and requires custard sauce.
|Vanilla Pods||Half (or appropriate amount of vanilla paste)|
|Whipped Cream||65g (you can increase it to 120g if you like a bit richer)|
How to make basic vanilla ice cream
- After the egg yolks are separated + sugar whisk until smooth and light in color.
- Heat milk + bean pods or vanilla paste until the edges are frothy, slowly pour into the beaten egg yolks, and stir as you pour~
- Pour back into the milk pot and heat to about 80 degrees while stirring. Remove from heat.
- Pour in the whipped cream, stir well, sieve, and put the glass into an ice cube bowl to cool.
- After cooling, pour into the ice cream maker, close the lid and adjust to the “mellow” setting,
- You can scoop it up after you’re done, you can eat it directly, or you can put it in the refrigerator for two hours and then scoop it out for a more stylish look.
After the ice cream slurry is ready, you can taste the taste, and then adjust the sweetness and taste according to your own preferences