Click to rate this Recipe!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
|Low-gluten flour||140 grams|
|High-gluten flour||60 grams|
|Almond powder||25 grams|
|milk powder||20 grams|
|powdered sugar||70 grams|
|Fruit and vegetable powder (pumpkin powder, matcha powder, purple sweet potato powder, beet powder)||some|
|Ice cream scoop (small, 4cm in diameter)||1|
Ice cream cookies with super high value~??
- Weigh the ingredients. Sift low-gluten flour, high-gluten flour and milk powder together, then add almond flour and mix well.
- Beat the butter when softened. Add powdered sugar, salt, and beat.
- This texture.
- Add egg liquid and mix well. Add milk and stir well.
- This texture.
- Divide the butter mixture into 4 equal parts, about 50 grams each (the big bowl at home is not enough, just use it).
- Add different fruit and vegetable powders, cut and mix evenly with a spatula (I added about 0.8 grams of pumpkin powder, matcha powder, and beet powder here, and about 1.5 grams of purple potato powder has a low color). The color and amount can be added according to your own preferences. The color of the fruit and vegetable powder will become slightly lighter after baking.
- Add 60g of the powder mixture to each serving, mix it up a little with a spatula, and then use your gloved hands to even out.
- Scrape the mixed dough with your hands, and cracks will appear.
- 4 doughs are done~
- Knead each portion of dough into long strips and place them in half symmetrically, as shown in the picture.
- Scoop out a ball with a small ice cream scoop.
- The bottom is generally uneven.
- It doesn’t matter, just compact it with your hands.
- Then snap onto the baking sheet. There will be some residue in the ice cream scoop. For the beauty of the next cookie, it is recommended to dig out the residue. In order not to waste, the small part dug out each time can be saved up and then the complete cookie can be dug out~
- The amount of the recipe just made 20.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. Put in the cookies and bake at 150 degrees for 26 minutes.