Click to rate this Recipe!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
Made a lot of strawberry jam at home in April.
How to make strawberry ice cream
- Take the yolk of 2 eggs and add sugar.
- Weigh the milk first and put it into a small milk pot for later use. Beat the egg yolks with an electric mixer until fluffy, thick and white.
- Boil the milk over low heat, bring to a boil, then remove from heat. At this point, you are ready to manually whip the egg, and slowly add the milk while quickly stirring the egg yolk paste.
- After adding the milk, pour all the egg yolk paste into a small milk pot and heat it slowly over a low heat. In the meantime, keep stirring the egg yolk batter with a single whip. until the egg yolk paste becomes thick.
- Sifter the egg yolk paste.
- Squeeze lemon juice.
- Get all the ingredients you need to put in the ice cream maker ready.
- Pour homemade strawberry jam into the Bruno ice cream maker.
- Pour in the whipped cream and lemon juice.
- Once all ingredients are blended, slowly pour into the ice cream maker. Select the mellow mode and wait.
- When ready, pour the soft ice cream into the box and put it in the freezer to freeze, then you can scoop out the balls.