Peach-flavored iced bread is a refreshing start to your summer. The soft and delicious bread body is blended with the fresh peach custard filling, which is icy and smooth, like eating ice cream!
The recipe can make 4 pieces of 7.5cm water cube toast.
|Kind of dough:|
|High-gluten flour||175 grams|
|fresh yeast||4 grams|
|Dough Ingredients A:|
|High-gluten flour||75 grams|
|Caster sugar||25 grams|
|Light cream||30 grams|
|Dough Ingredients B:|
|fresh yeast||5 grams|
|Peach custard filling:|
|peach (pitted)||90 grams|
|cold water||40 grams|
|Caster sugar||20 grams|
|Low-gluten flour||25 grams|
|Monascus powder||a little|
The practice of bursting pulp and flowing heart ?Peach ice brick toast, ice cream taste~
Cut the peaches into small pieces, add 40 grams of cold water to squeeze the juice, and take 120 grams of peach juice for use.
- Beat egg yolks with sugar, sift in low-gluten flour and mix well.
- Pour in peach juice and milk and mix well, add a little red yeast rice powder and mix well.
- Turn on medium-low heat while stirring, stir fry until slightly thickened, turn off the heat, cool and put into a piping bag, and refrigerate for later use.
Knead all kinds of dough materials into a ball, and ferment to 3 times the size below 28°C. Cut into several pieces and knead with main dough ingredient A to form a thick film.
Add the fresh yeast and softened butter in the main dough ingredient B, knead until the dough absorbs the butter, divide the dough into 2 equal parts, knead the white dough first until the glove film stage and put it in the refrigerator, add red yeast powder to the other dough, Knead out the glove membrane.
- Divide each of the two colors of dough into 4 equal portions. (8 small doughs in total)
- Two colors are grouped together. Roll out the pink dough. After turning over, fold the left and right sides to the middle 1/3.
- Roll out.
- Roll up from top to bottom, as does the white dough.
- Roll out 4 groups of dough and place them in the toast box.
- Put it at a temperature of 33°C and a humidity of 80%, ferment it until the toast box is 80% full, and close the lid.
- Put it into the preheated oven and put it on the second floor. Bake the top tube at 165°C and the tube at 185°C for 25 minutes. After it comes out of the oven, shake it twice and let it cool down.
- Poke a hole in the bottom of the toast with chopsticks and wrap it around a few times.
- Squeeze the peach custard filling in a piping bag, wrap it in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Ice cream texture.
①The amount of dry yeast is 1/3 of that of fresh yeast.
②The peach custard filling can be boiled a little thicker than usual, if it is too thin, it will easily flow out from the bottom.
③ For those who don’t have a water cube mold, you can skip the two-color toast, roll it into a white bread, and squeeze it into the filling.