Click to rate this Recipe!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
Today I will share a super simple mango yogurt ice cream that is delicious enough to take off. Made for children, so there is no egg yolk, and the taste is super smooth?!
No flipping ~ Mango yogurt ice cream without egg yolk
- A large mango, about 300 grams
- Peel and dice the mango, add yogurt and puree
- Whip cream and sugar until textured
- Pour in mango puree, dried cranberries
- Mix well, pour into molds and freeze for at least 4 hours
- Super delicate, summer must-have!