Click to rate this Recipe!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
The leftover protein from making egg yolk biscuits can be used to make this crispy, thick sesame flavor, super delicious?
|caster sugar||35 grams|
|low powder||25 grams|
|butter or corn oil||25 grams|
|cooked sesame||45 grams|
|lemon juice||a few drops|
Recipe for Super Easy Sesame Protein Crisp with Just a Stir
- Add protein and lemon juice to caster sugar~
- Stir with a whisk until the sugar is completely dissolved
- Sift into the low powder~
- Stir well~
- Add cooked sesame~
- Add corn oil or melted butter, it is recommended to use butter for a more fragrant~
- Stir well~
- You can use a high-temperature-resistant mold, it is best not to use this kind of mold, if you can’t pull it out, you will cry? If you want to use it, remember to apply butter inside, it will be easier to demould; let the batter spread naturally and it will be easier to bake crispy, thin Layers are fine~
- 170 degrees for about 20 minutes and the surface is golden?
- The most recommended mold is this, or you don’t need a mold, just use a spoon to spread a thin layer naturally~
️You don’t need to beat the protein, just mix it evenly~It’s best to spread it with oilcloth~
️The batter only needs to be spread out in a thin layer. If it is thick, it is easy to be baked and not crispy. It is best to put an oilcloth underneath~