Click to rate this Recipe!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
Ice cream that doesn’t melt! Would you like to have a bite?
|powdered sugar||60 grams|
|Low-gluten flour||265 grams|
|Strawberry Powder Matcha Powder||Moderate|
ins super hot ice cream cookies‼ ️’s practice
- Butter softened at room temperature
- Add powdered sugar and mix well
- Add the egg mixture in three batches and mix well
- Divided into thirds
- Add the same amount of low powder to each portion, one of which is added strawberry powder, one is added with matcha powder, a small amount of multiple additions are added and stirred into the desired color, and coloring can also be added
- scoop out the shape with an ice cream scoop
- Put it in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 20 minutes
- The final color mixing, put the dough together, do not mix, just dig together