Grab the summer tail, a super delicious and high-value strawberry Oreo sandwich ice cream, sweet and silky, cool and refreshing, no ice residue, simple and easy to make~
|Light cream||150 grams|
|Strawberry jam||30 grams|
|strawberry powder||5 grams|
|Sakura Oreo Cookies||20 pieces|
Strawberry Oreo Sandwich Ice Cream Recipe
- Prepare the ingredients you need.
- Crush 8 Oreo cookies.
- Add strawberry jam and strawberry powder to the whipped cream.
- Whip with an electric whisk until textured.
- Add yogurt and mix well.
- Add Oreo cookie powder.
- Mix until there is no dry powder.
- Pour evenly into paper molds and freeze until firm.
- Tear off the paper wrap and place Sakura Oreo cookies on both sides.
- Come and try it!
The amount of yogurt added can be adjusted according to the consistency of the cream.