Click to rate this Recipe!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
|Pure milk (full fat)||1 Litre|
|Milk powder (full fat)||10gram|
|Bacteria powder (Chuanxiu 7 bacteria)||1 g|
|vanilla pods||1 16cm|
|White sugar||30-70 grams|
The practice of vanilla yogurt [Beiding Oven Recipe]
- Prepare the ingredients: I prefer full-fat milk, and the yogurt made is more fragrant.
- Whether the yogurt is successful or not, the utensils are the key, and they must be sterilized at high temperature. I scald them with boiling water and put them in the oven to circulate hot air at 100 degrees until they are completely dry.
- Cut the vanilla pods in half, remove the seeds, put the skins into the milk pot, and add the milk powder. (The sugar-free ones I made have no added sugar, you can add 30-70 grams of sugar to taste better)
- Pour in one liter of milk and stir well, then turn on the fire to cook the aroma of vanilla.
- When the boiled milk is at 40 degrees, add 1 gram of yogurt bacteria powder and stir well.
- Then pour into sterilized glass jars.
- The vanilla seeds will sink to the bottom, so stir when pouring in to distribute the vanilla seeds more evenly
- The fermentation gear of the oven is 38 degrees, and it is fermented for 7 hours.
- Check success or failure after 7 hours.
- Store the prepared yogurt in the refrigerator.
- Stir before eating, and stir in the vanilla seeds at the bottom.
- Every bite is full of vanilla seeds, and the taste is even better than ice cream.
- Indulge in silky
- Added whipped cream version, thick and thick
- Whether this yogurt tastes good or not depends on choosing the right vanilla.
Vanilla pods are the soul of this yogurt and cannot be replaced by vanilla extract.
In addition, the variety of vanilla pods is also very important.