Pound cake should be the simplest in the cake. Just stir it and it’s done.
This chocolate banana pound cake has a crunchy texture and a strong banana flavor, which is delicious.
Use a rectangular mold
Ingredients: 1 Chocolate Banana Pound Cake
|cocoa powder||8 g|
Crunchy taste – 【Chocolate Banana Pound Cake】Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Prepare a salad bowl, pour in softened butter, add powdered sugar gradually and beat until fluffy and whitish.
- Add the egg liquid in 3 times, beat well and then add the next time.
- Sift in the low-gluten flour, baking powder, and baking soda, and mix until there is no dry powder.
- Mash one banana and chop the other into thick slices. Melt the cocoa powder chocolate in water and set aside.
- Take half of the batter and add mashed bananas, mix well.
- Add the other half of the chocolate paste and mix well, gradually mixing well.
- If necessary, lightly brush the mold with oil (not for silicone molds), pour the batter in layers and top with sliced bananas.
- Bake at 175° for 50 minutes, wait a few minutes for demoulding.
- Super Rich Banana Cake
- Soft and delicious~
Soft and delicious chocolate banana cake