?Summer is here, how can there be less refreshing ice cream and ice cream?
I made mango cream ice cream with my youngest son on weekends. The shape is cute, the method is simple, the taste is rich and milky, there is no ice residue, the taste is superb, and it is cool in a word.
?Children like it very much, try to make it quickly! ???
|Light cream||350 grams|
|White sugar||60 grams|
|lemon juice||a few drops|
⛄️Mango cream ice cream, rich milk flavor, cute shape, no ice residue! way of doing
- All material collections.
- Egg yolk + a few drops of lemon juice and stir well with egg whip.
- Stir the egg yolk paste evenly.
- Pour the milk into the milk pot, boil on a low heat, turn off the heat when small bubbles appear, add the egg yolk paste and stir evenly, add salt, turn on a low heat and continue stirring, stir the milk egg yolk paste until it becomes thick and turn off the heat.
- The boiled milk egg yolk paste is cooled and set aside.
- Two very beautiful imperial concubines.
- Cut the mango from the middle, evenly into small pieces, do not cut through the skin. Just put the skin on top and that’s it, use a small spoon to scrape the pulp on the plate. (The middle core part was directly eaten by the youngest son.)
- Diced mango. (Leave a small part of diced mango to put in the ice cream mold.)
- Put the diced mango into a food processor and make a mango paste.
- Start to send the whipped cream, put an ice pack under the bottom of the whipped cream basin to send it.
- Whip the whipped cream three times and add white sugar until the lines appear seven or eight points.
- Cool the custard.
- Add the whipped cream to the cooled custard, and mix well with a silicone spatula.
- After turning over evenly, add mango paste.
- Mix well with an electric beater.
- Stir well and put into a piping bag.
- Put in a piping bag.
- The mold is inserted into the wooden stick in advance, and the diced mango is placed below.
(The younger son is at home on weekends, and we will finish it together.)
- The children are so happy to experience making cream ice cream by themselves.
- Snowman mold ⛄️(after it is full, shake it a little, if there are small air bubbles, scratch it with a toothpick. Put it in the refrigerator to freeze, cover it after the surface is slightly solidified, and freeze it for three or four hours before eating.)
- Oval, Jackrabbit mold. ?
- Heart shape mold.❤️
- Bear claw shape mold. ? (A total of 13 ice creams were made with the mold)
- Pack the rest in meat floss boxes.
- All used up. (Dried cranberries and raisins can be sprinkled on top.)
- Look at the picture ~ simple and easy demoulding.
- Love shape❤️
- Pretty bear paws?
- Ordinary oval
- Long bunny ears?
- snowman shape⛄️
- It tastes rich and milky, without ice residue, and the taste is superb, one word cool!
?I look forward to uploading beautiful works from everyone! ???