Click to rate this Recipe!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
Fragrant and smooth, it feels very suitable for ice cream.
|Sugar Free Soy Milk Powder||3 packs (about 90g)|
The practice of soy milk ice cream
- I use Yonghe sugar-free soymilk powder
- Soymilk powder + fine sugar mixed
- Pour boiling water and mix well
- sieve once
- Sift back into the basin
- The whipped cream is beaten to 5 to 6 points, with light lines and a fluid shape. Mix well with soy milk.
- ice cream batter finished
- Pour into a disposable piping bag
- Squeeze evenly into popsicle molds, cover with lids, insert wooden sticks, and freeze for more than 4 hours or overnight.
- Rinse under running water for 5-10 seconds, and then the film can be removed.