Click to rate this Recipe!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
spring is here,
can summer be far behind
Now is the perfect season for making sorbet
Because it won’t melt when you take a picture~
Recipe makes about 6 oval sorbets
If the crispy skin is used up, you can wrap 12
However, it’s not easy to wrap it all up in the back…
Crispy liquid can be frozen / refrigerated
It can be used again after thawing directly next time
It is recommended to wrap the hazelnuts~
Because it is really fragrant!
|White chocolate||120 grams|
|Matcha powder||3 grams|
|chopped hazelnuts||30 grams|
Matcha mango? Crispy ice cream【Matcha Menglong】Recipe
- Mix mango meat and milk, then use a blender to make a mango paste, add white sugar and stir well
- The whipped cream is sent to 8 points, and when the egg beater is lifted, it is a small curved corner
- Cream poured into mango paste
- well mixed
- ready mold
- Pour in the sorbet batter
- Shake it lightly, cover with a lid, and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- white chocolate, matcha powder, coconut oil in a basin
- Pour into a taller container after melting completely
- The crispy liquid can only be used when the temperature is lower than 35 degrees. Then add chopped hazelnuts
- Roll the sorbet in a circle, pick it up for 30 seconds and the crispy skin will solidify
- I made two types, and the one without the chopped hazelnuts is also delicious
- And half wrapped.
- Very appetizing~