Click to rate this Recipe!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
The practice of Shar Pei ? Mousse
- Put a piece of dark chocolate into a piping bag and heat it to melt. Cut a small opening on the bag to make it smaller.
- Dot the dog’s eyes, nose, and paws with chocolate on the mold.
- Prepare the gelatin tablets 3g
- Soak in cold water
- Measure 26g of chocolate and put it in a chocolate melting bowl
- Waterproof heating
- Heat until the chocolate is completely melted
- Put in 10g powdered sugar
- Add another 60g milk
- Stir well
- Take the soaked gelatin
- Continue to mix well after adding
- Sifter to prevent the chocolate particles that are not completely melted, you can roll it again when sieving
- Take 100g of whipped cream
- Electric whisk to beat 6 distributions, slightly flowable and semi-solid state.
- Slowly add the chocolate sauce to the whipped cream, stirring as you pour in
- Stir well
- Put the mold into the freezer layer of the refrigerator, then pour the mousse paste into the mold, and then close the refrigerator door and freeze it overnight
- Remove the next morning
- Slow mold release from hind paws
- The state of the whole piece after demoulding
- Replace the white dog with an equal amount of white chocolate
- Put it in the box and give it to friends and family, the little ones love it!