Click to rate this Recipe!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
As the weather warms up, it’s time to start making ice cream.
How to make Oreo milk chocolate crispy ice cream in a milk carton
- Break the egg yolks, add sugar and milk
- Simmer until boiling
- Boil, sieve and cool for later use
- Prepare chocolate chip cookies.
- Remove the sandwich
- Crush into small pieces
- Whipped cream
- Send to the big hook
- Mixed whipped cream and egg yolk
- Mix well
- Add cocoa powder. Add to the color you like.
- Add chopped chocolate chip cookies
- Stir well
- Prepare an empty milk carton
- Cut in half
- Cut in half
- Put liquid into milk carton
- Insert stick
- Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze.
- When it’s time to eat, start preparing the chocolate liquid and chopped nuts.
- Add butter to the chocolate to make the chocolate liquid smooth and not too sticky. Melt by heating.
- Remove the frozen milk carton
- Remove the box, it’s frozen solid inside
- You can just cut it into pieces at this point, but I want it to taste better.
- The chocolate is melted and the nuts are chopped
- The cross section of the ice cream after cutting, you can see the clear chocolate chip cookies. It was delicious by now.
- Pour over chocolate liquid and chopped nuts.
The amount of calculation is wrong, resulting in a small trick.
- You can also put it directly on the plate
- Thick chocolate cream ➕ sweet chocolate chips ➕ thick chocolate layer ➕ thick nut layer. Delicious and filling.