|Light cream||150 grams|
|Crushed Oreo Cookies||15 grams|
|strawberries (optional)||20 grams|
How to kill Haagen-Dazs Oreo ice cream (no raw egg version)
- Prepare the ingredients, the newly bought condensed milk ? I forgot to add it~
- Wash the whipped cream with sugar, salt and condensed milk until it is divided into seven or eight (it is good to have such a texture, don’t worry too much) ?
- Cut strawberries into small pieces, it is recommended to use dried strawberries, the taste of strawberries is not very good after freezing~
- Add milk and crushed Oreo cookies to the whipped cream and mix well~
- Pour half full into the mold first~
- Add chopped strawberries~
- Then fill the mold~
- Finally decorated with strawberries?～
- Put it in the freezer, freeze, shape and eat!
1⃣️Forgot to add condensed milk, it is still delicious; I personally think it is better than Haagen-Dazs, the key is that there is no need for raw eggs ? Friends who have condensed milk can add it and try it. Milk ? just mix it up.
2⃣️ Friends who feel that putting fruit affects the taste can leave out the fruit, the taste is better~