Click to rate this Recipe!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
There is no soul in a summer without ice? This fried yogurt is super easy to make, and it only needs two or three ingredients to make. If you want to live this summer with gusto, hurry up and try it??? Success rate? Guaranteed to love it!
|Calbee Oatmeal||Appropriate amount|
The practice of fried yogurt
- Blueberries, oatmeal, and plain yogurt are ready
- Take an 8-inch square pan and place a piece of oil paper, pour a bottle of yogurt, shake the plate to spread the yogurt evenly
- Add some blueberries
- Sprinkle some more cereal and nuts
- Put in the freezer for 4 hours
- Take it out, break it into small pieces
- Is it delicious? It’s even better than the ones sold outside
What kind of fruit to put can be based on your own personal preference, and
you should eat it as soon as possible after breaking it, otherwise it will melt away