I suspect that the kid at home
wanted to order takeaway from a green tea restaurant
but held back
So there is this one?
As long as you have an oven at home
, you can copy the temptation of bread!
|ice cream?||2 balls|
The same style of bread temptation – the practice of thick toast
- Air-dry the toast for a while or refrigerate it in the open for a while, scald the knife with boiling water and dry it, cut off the top cover of the toast, and cut a vertical circle around the outer wall
- Cut the knife from one side, cut in 1cm from the bottom, and cut out the whole bread crumb
- Cut the crumb into small cubes
- Butter? Melt honey in water and mix
- Brush the inside of the toast with butter and honey, and each small piece is also filled with honey butter
- Put them back neatly into the toast, preheat the oven to 180 degrees, put in the toast, and bake for 15 minutes
- Dig two ice cream balls, put cookies or fruit on it and voilà! The toast skin is crispy, and the hot toast and ice cream are scorched and milky, which is a joy!
You can also take out the small pieces of the toast and bake them separately, each one can be baked to make the surface crispy~